Job Overview / General Description
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketer to promote our client’s brand, product and services. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our Client’s marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our Client’s brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include analyzing, planning, implementing, and monitoring our Client’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, content creating and digital media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze existing material, plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Content creation (design, copywriting, video edit)
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our Client’s social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our Client’s marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our Client’s industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our Client’s website traffic, goal conversions, and target audience.
- Work with our or client’s team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Fluent English & Greek
- Experience with Project Management Systems (ASANA, Jira)
Location: Remote – Athens / Greece
Type of position: Full Time
Hours / Days: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week