Job Overview / General Description
We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled Full Stack Developer, a computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developer is responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
You, as a Full Stack Developer, will be responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching. Furthermore, you will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. We value good team players and those oriented at finding optimal ways to solve problems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Developing eCommerce applications (Opencart, Woocommerce)
Developing WordPress websites
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- 3+ years’ experience of working on a Full Stack Developer position.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Expertise with PHP 7.x .
- Knowledge OpenCart platform
- Knowledge wordpress platform
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Knowledgeable about Composer, npm, and package management procedures.
- Experience building and interacting with RESTful APIs.
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
- Proficient knowledge of Laravel framework.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- Strong organizational and Project Management skills.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with Creating blades in Laravel.
- Familiar with ReactJS.
- Familiar with Ionic Framework.
- Experience with Project Management Systems (ASANA, Jira).
Type of position: Full Time
Hours / Days: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week